1. Act like you believe all that is around you and follow along.
2. Never cry in front of you enemies.
3. Don’t overthink your decisions
4. Make some decisions.
5. Keep tweezers handy at all times.
6. Give it a shot…. get up before noon.
7. Look in the mirror after you dress for work.
8. Look at all that is around you and realize you don’t have to pretend it is how it is. And you don’t have to follow along.
9. Stop poisoning yourself. And stop poisoning your entire existence.
10. Listen to music, sing, play an instrument and don’t be afraid to sound stupid. But keep your audience small…. perhaps just yourself as audience. And a dog if you have one.
11. Eat food. Even if you think you will die from it.
12. Try to be as honest as you can, but only if you can take it as well as you can give it.
13. Cuddle some form of life daily.
14. Write trite shit on your blog if it makes you feel better. Because only you read this blog and it will remind you of what you feel someday.
15. Wish everyone would quit co-opting the song “Mad World” because it was your personal favorite secret song that has now gone viral.
16. Log off. But not forever. Because you still have options. Tomorrow you can question your integrity.
17. Don’t forget about Cuttlefish. They can tell you a lot about survival.